If you get fed up with receiving then, you’ve various Yahoo webmail login issues two ways to completely get rid of the same such as you can either configure your current Yahoo Mail account on iPhone’s email client app or you can create a new Yahoo Mail account on the same. So, the choice is yours but to be precise, we’ve here mentioned the simple steps through which you can set up your Yahoo Mail account on iPhone, have a look:
- To start the process, open the ‘Settings’ of your iPhone.
- Inside the same, click on the option of ‘Accounts & Passwords.’
- Then, what you need to do is tap on the ‘Add Account’ option.
- After doing so, just select the name of ‘Yahoo Email Service’ to enter your Yahoo Mail address along with its password.
- In continuation, select the account type of your Yahoo Mail account as either ‘IMAP’ or ‘POP’ and then, enter the server settings of the same.
- Now, simply tap on the ‘Sign-in’ button to sign in to your Yahoo email account on the iPhone email client app.
That’s all! These are the steps that you’ve to perform for configuring your Yahoo Mail account on iPhone.