How to Configure SBCGlobal in Outlook?
- Launch MS Outlook
- Go to its ‘File’ section.
- Click on ‘Account Settings’
- Select the ‘Manual Setup/Additional Server Type’ option.
- Hit the ‘Next’ button and enter your ‘Name and Email Address’ in the ‘User Information’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Account Type’ option and enter the following SBCGlobal email server settings after selecting either the ‘IMAP’ or ‘POP’—
IMAP Server Settings:
- Incoming E-mail Server: imap.mail.att.net; Incoming Port: 993
- Outgoing Email Server: smtp.mail.att.net; Outgoing Port: 465
POP Server Settings:
- Incoming E-mail Server: inbound.att.net; Incoming Port: 995
- Outgoing Email Server: outbound.att.net; Outgoing Port: 465
- Click on the ‘Login Information’ section and under it, enter the ‘Username, Email Address and Password’ of your SBC Global email account.
Now, finish the setup process of the SBCGlobal email account in MS Outlook by clicking on the ‘OK,’ ‘Next’, and the ‘Finish’ button. That’s it!