AT&T email account using Webmail and an Internet browser is similar to Microsoft, internet explorer, Mozilla, and firefox. There are many advantages of using AT&T, some are as follow:-
- You can see any mail from another account, also from the pop3 email account and you can check those emails online.
- You can manage filtration on incoming mails such as subject mail, sender, and others.
- You can save or move all your current accounts to an online AT&T inbox.
Now, learn how to Add AT&T Webmail to iPhone
Currently, AT&T contracted Yahoo to work on its emails section. It’s quite easy to use it on the iPhone.
-You just need to go on to the Setting icon.
- Now click on the Mail, contact, and calendar.
- Now go to add an account.
- Then add the AT&T webmail account.
- Go to Yahoo
- Type your name and AT&T email address.
- There you will find a description that says add AT&T, save it.
- Click on home, go to mail and continue.
Read More: https://emailspedia.com/att-email-login/