The problem in ATT mail login or sign-up must be frustrating and troublesome but nothing is scarier than losing emails permanently. Many att users have been in the shoes of this problem and suffered permanent loss of their emails. If you have also got your emails deleted permanently and don’t know how to restore them, then don’t need to worry, this guide is all here to help you out and provide a solution to your problem.
Steps to restore missing att emails
- First, get yourself into the sign-in page of the ATT email account
- Sign-in into account by entering a username and the password
- Make sure that all the information you fill in is correct and already registered.
- Next step, you’ll have an option of ‘’when did you first notice the messages were missing?’’
- Here, you have to put the date when you realized the email missing.
- Once you are all done with information submission, click on Submit
- In a while, you are receiving a mail from mail-support@Google.com regarding the confirmation of your successful restoration of email.
- You can also visit emailspedia.com for more detailed information regarding your lost/restore of att emails.